2009年7月16日 星期四

Meet the Dead...line

When everyone are busy on the assignment 2. I still take my time to write blog. Haha ~ Although the assignment 1 had finalized and the marks had gave us already, but I still want to write down in here, as our IT Marketing course no finish yet.

I really feel tired this week, as keep contact with my team members continuously & discuss the project, do the project day & day to make it better. As I want to take more time to do the project, I had stay in office every lunch. And also, slept @ 2am to review & review the information in internet, make sure what I did is correct. It's a very hard moment, not only for me, as I know, but also for all my classmate. Everyone are try very hard to make their project better.

At this moment, our team had group up the ideas and generated a draft already, but we still need time to review and proof read it, hope we can finish it asap. I really look forward to see the final version of our group project. I'm not sure what will Jenny feel after viewing that, but really hope we can let her get a fresh & impressive feeling.

Add Oil Everyone ~

沒有留言:

張貼留言