2009年6月4日 星期四

Lecture 4 - Internet Marketing

We learnt the Internet Marketing today. Jenny had provided many reference to us to understand what is internet marketing more clearly. The internet marketing is really useful for nowadays. From Jenny's examples, I like the Cathay Pacific one most. Their website is very informative and very attractive. They had created a page to let the public know more about their people. It's very interesting.

http://www.cathaypacific.aero/people



It's our first lab. lesson, Jenny let us to create a website page by using the NVU system. It's my first time to use this system, as I use MS Frontpage at home. We tried to use a table to create a page, divided the page in a different table, it helps to format the page more easily. However, the time is short, so we cannot finalize the whole page during the lesson. I really look forward for the coming lesson & learn more about the NVU.

Also, Jenny had gave us the assignment 2 question already. It's a group project. We have to prepare a written report & website for the assignment. The written report minimum wordings is 2,000. Oh! No ~~ I think I need to coordinate with my team member asap. The 1st thing we have to do is ...... decide which company shall we write. I still thinking of this, hope we can get the final decision soon.

2 則留言:

  1. Ada, just reminding you that it's also OK to use Frontpage to create the sample Web pages for the group assignment. NVU is not required.

    回覆刪除
  2. Thanks for your reminder. As NVU sometimes is not stable, I still thinking which program should I use to create the web pages. I got the MS Frontpage at home, which is licensed.

    I'm coordinate w my team members this week, trying to get the roughly sketches first. We just afraid there's no enough time to do, so... hope to catch up all ideas asap.

    回覆刪除