2009年6月8日 星期一

Sick ! !


I got a heavy flu after back from Beijing. The sickness really influence my daily life. As I always cough & better not to talk so much. Also, I always feel tired!!! That makes me cannot push myself too hard. It's very hard this week, as heavy workload in office, revision my studies, do my assignment, settle my family matter, and also need to practice my violin. The time will still run even I'm very sick. The doctor advised me to take a good rest, maybe he is right, but seem I didn't have time to do so at this moment.

Anyway, hopes the I can get well soon & no need to wear mask during the lesson
.

2 則留言:

  1. Hi Ada, hope you are feeling better. I also often get sick after coming back to H.K. from vacation. It's funny because we're supposed to be relaxed and well-rested after taking a vacation, no ?

    Take care now !

    回覆刪除
  2. Jenny, some people said as HK have heavy air pollution. So we will get sick easily, especially for people back from another country.

    Anyway, take care 2.

    回覆刪除