2009年5月15日 星期五

Lecture 2 - ERP System

This lecture we learnt the ERP system (Enterprise Resource Planning). It seems very common in the company.

After this lesson, I just knew what I'm using in company is a ERP system. My company system called "PeopleSoft", heard from Jenny, the PeopleSoft and merged with Oarcle already!! Suddenly think ... this lesson is very useful, at least I will know something around me is a quite famous system, instead of just for my company use only.

Tonite, Jenny said we have to do the group project later. I'm so nervous of this, as the group project have to coorperate with other classmate, as we all very busy at work & study, we haven't got too much time to discuss/do the project, really hope the assignment 2 won't be too difficult to us.

2 則留言:

  1. I know it's a common problem to work together in a group, but at the same time, it's also a good experience. I'll try to think of an interesting assignment so everyone will be EAGER to work on it despite their BUSY BUSY schedules lah.

    回覆刪除
  2. Oracle bought Peoplesoft in 2004, although Peoplesoft's management/employees originally didn't want to be sold to Oracle. However Oracle paid such a high price for them that the Peoplesoft shareholders eventually agreed to the sale. Money, money, money !

    回覆刪除