2009年5月22日 星期五

Lecture 3 - CRM System

WE learnt Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) today. It's a very useful system for marketing people, as the system can include all the information which related to the client and we can find out the market segment via the system.

Finally, I grouped for the assignment 2 tonight. I'm in Group 7. It's really a difficult decision to me, as some classmates had study with me for last 4 subjects. We share & work hard together. S0, I really want to do our group project with all of them, but I could only choose 2. No worries!! I believed we could do this close together. Add Oil ~~~

3 則留言:

  1. I know it's hard to break up into two groups, but 7 people is kinda big for a group project. What's the average group size in your other subjects, if I may ask ?

    回覆刪除
  2. In our previous marketing project, we have 5 in a group. As that's the first subject of us, most of us don't know each other. So, the teacher just asked us to write the name in the list during the lesson, actually, the list had grouped us in 5 per group already.

    Although we are now divided into 2 group, but I believed our group will work close together.

    回覆刪除