2009年5月8日 星期五

New Semester


It's the first lecutre for this semester today & it started from a interesting subject, Information Technology in Marketing. I knew I.T. had become more & more important in the world, but honestly, I still don't know how to promote the things/items through this channel. Last least I didn't try to upload something to the Youtube yet.

Our teacher is not a Hong Kong people, I think she is from Singapore, of course, didn't ask where's she from finally. The whole lesson have to taught in English. I'm OK for the English teaching class, but seems some classmate cannot, & I saw some had slept during the lesson. Haha ~

The teacher also gave us the 1st Assignment. We have to create a blog as an assignment. It's not difficult task for me, as I wrote blog regularly. Anyway, hope could share somethings with others. I will work hard in this semester and hope I could get high marks.

Ah! ~ as per the assignment requested, the first entry should include my complete name & student I.D.!! OK! ~ My name is FUNG NGA SUEN ADA & the student I.D. is 10424976.

1 則留言:

  1. Hi Ada, I'm a Chinese from Philippines but most people think I'm from Singapore, just like you. It's funny because I have never been to Singapore myself.

    I'm glad you can keep up with the English lesson.

    回覆刪除