2009年5月27日 星期三

Out of Town


I will travel to Beijing started from Tuen Ng Festival to 1 June. It's my 2nd time to there & everytime I go there alone. I love Beijing so much, maybe coz it's the capital of China. And also, there had many traditional arch. & art design, mixing with the modern. It's a great place to let me know what's happened in China before & let me know about our great country history. I think Beijing is a safety place to let me travel around, every people are very nice, helpful ...

For my mandarin, just so far so good, but already enough to communicate with the Beijing people. I got some ex-colleagues who stay in Beijing, hope will have time to in touch with all of them, coz I really got too much place to go this time. E.g. The Great Wall, the church, 798 Art Area ....

Let me share some photos to everyone later.

1 則留言: